Just a few things to update you on for this week!
1. Keep the newspapers coming in! If you have any at home to donate I’ll take as many as you can give!
2. I am away at a conference for Differentiated Instruction in Calgary this coming Monday and Tuesday. Sherese Speelman will be in for me, but feel free to email me at any time during those days if needed.
3. 100 Day Collections: Once you’ve completed this Homework Activity, they can come back to school anytime!
4. A very important note regarding the retirement of our principal Paul Bryant was sent home with your oldest child today. Please consider taking part in this opportunity!
5. I have been completing reading assessments on many students in the class. If you notice your child’s reading level on Reading AtoZ change, this is why. Many children are moving up a level or even more!
6. VALENTINES PARTY SNACK (Friday, Feb 14)
Cheese and Crackers: Mikey Bujarski
Fruit Tray: Reese Scales
Veggie Tray: ______________ (send me an email if you’d be willing to fill this spot please!)
Cookies or Cupcakes: Macgregor Steele
Juice and Napkins: Logan Gurney